* All pricing is fixed and non-negotiable. Pricing is subject to change at ANY time without prior notice. Pricing is inclusive of all applicable taxes.
* Class fees will be requested on or before the first day of class, and to be paid in full BEFORE each morning session without exception.
* Payment may be submitted by two methods: A) Total lump sum B) Daily installment. This provision makes it easier for students to carry/handle smaller amounts of cash daily for convenience/safety reasons. The process of paying in daily installments is as follows: A minimum of $700 will be requested on day one. The balance will then be divided into tapered installments, according to the number of remaining days of class, and requested in the same manner. The registration deposit will be refunded upon your first payment of class fees.
* Cash (INR) is the preferred mode of payment. Personal checks are not accepted. You may also use traveler’s checks, bank draft/checks, cashier's check, money order or Western Union for payment.
* Credit card payments are accepted ONLY via PayPal. All credit card payments are subject up to an ADDITIONAL 3% transaction fee.
* In order to qualify for a group session discount, BOTH students must be booked together on the SAME day for the same session. EACH student must register individually with a separate registration form and SEPARATE Registration Fee.
* Please be aware that the amount of attention we can give each student in a Discount Group class will be compromised when compared to an Premium Individual class session.
* Only past students are entitled to referral bonuses. The bonus will be paid out only AFTER the referred student(s) has fully completed the course.
* Your class date preference can be guaranteed only if there are more than 7 days of advanced notice. However, our aim is to find a way to accommodate you. In most cases, we'll be able to confirm class dates even on short notice.
* 7 days notice is REQUIRED for the cancellation or rescheduling of any class. Any short notice cancellations or "no- shows" are subject to forfeit any registration fees.
* The STEP2IT program is under no obligation to accept or deny any student. We reserve the right to exercise discretion regarding student acceptance whenever necessary.
* We are under no obligations to re-register any student who has canceled a class session in the past.
* Students are expected to be punctual and adhere to the class schedule. If even 1 student of a group session is present in the classroom at the scheduled time, the class session will commence. We are under no obligation to compensate for any time lost if a student comes late. However we may allow exceptions for your travel plan if you notify us in ADVANCE. Every effort will be made to consider making adjustments to the schedule that will work best for the class session as a whole.
* In the rare event a class is canceled by STEP2IT (extreme unforeseen circumstances, medical/family emergencies or natural disasters) all efforts will be made to reschedule you for a future date. Reparations to offset any financial loss from travel/accommodation costs, if any, will require proof (bills/receipts) and compensation will be negotiated in a fair and reasonable manner.
* STEP2IT Bangalore operates on a Indian Standard Time (IST) schedule.
* All simulated patient encounters are recorded by video and audio equipment by STEP2IT (Live Video Instant Replay). By registering you are granting the permission to be recorded. Recordings serve ONLY two purposes 1) Educational 2) Legal Protection. Recordings will NOT be shown to any other students, used for any public viewing, online host (YouTube) or forum or used for any other purpose including advertising or promotion. The recordings are considered the property of STEP2IT and will be archived only for a limited span of time. All recordings are deleted at regular intervals. Recorded media CANNOT be released to students.
* Mobile device usage will be restricted during class and limited ONLY to urgent calls and emergencies. Please use these devices only during breaks.
* Photography, video or audio recording during any class session without permission is strictly prohibited.
* Individuals who are not enrolled in the class session (friends, family) will not be admitted into the classroom.
* We have a full service pantry with refrigerator and microwave to serve your needs. Snack items and drinks ARE allowed in the classroom. Please be mindful to keep your desk area clean.
* A special area is provided for religious observance throughout your class day.
* The class is located in a restricted access facility requiring electronic access for entry. The entire premises is monitored by closed circuit surveillance cameras as well as patrolling security personnel 24hrs a day in the interest of everyone's safety.
* STEP2IT reserves the right to cancel any class at any time for any form of unethical or inappropriate conduct WITHOUT being obliged to provide any student a refund.
* STEP2IT does NOT offer or imply a 100% guarantee of exam results. This service is offered as a source of education, guidance, motivational support and assistance. All examinees are 100% responsible for performing on their exam day and earn a passing grade.
* All written and video testimonials have been volunteered with the consent of each student. All testimonials are unpaid and unscripted. FJEIU reserves the right to edit or delete any of its content without notice. FJEIU is not responsible for the quality of the content or disclosure of personal information contained within the testimonials.
* STEP2IT has NOT and will NEVER obtain confidential information from the CSEC, USMLE, ECFMG, NBME or NRMP. STEP2IT does NOT advocate, encourage or solicit the discussion or sharing of actual exam center cases, restricted materials, "insider information" or any other form of unethical behavior.
* FJEIU and STEP2IT does not represent nor have any affiliations to the CSEC, USMLE, ECFMG, NBME or NRMP. Any mention of these organizations on our web pages is purely informational. All credits are due to the respectful owners.
* FJEIU. shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misrepresentations on any of our web pages. Information presented on this website is subject to change without prior notice.
* Information, content, course materials or videos regarding the course or the STEP2IT SM may NOT be copied, recorded or distributed without prior consent of FJEIU and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. All rights reserved.